One of the best aspects of gambling online is that the vast majority of online casinos are completely safe and secure but there also are blacklisted casinos. There’s a huge amount of regulation in the industry that ensures players are protected whenever they spend money playing casino games. Though most gambling sites in Kenya can indeed be trusted, there will always be a handful that, for one reason or another, should be avoided.
What’s encouraging is that efforts are being made to let people know what casinos are dodgy and can’t be trusted, that’s why there are lists of blacklisted casinos. If a site does something untoward or tries to scam people in any way, reviewers will blacklist it – if a site’s been blacklisted, this means that you should definitely not sign up and should look for another casino to play at.
Safe and Secure Online Casinos in 2021:
|1||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To 35000KES||Claim Bonus22Bet Casino Review|
|2||Welcome Bonus 300% up to $1,000||Claim BonusLady Linda Slots Casino Review|
|3||Welcome Bonus Package $1500||Claim Bonus888 Casino Review|
|4||Welcome Bonus Package $1500||Claim Bonus777 Casino Review|
|5||Welcome Bonus Package $3000 + 150 Free Spins||Claim BonusJackMillion Casino Review|
|6||First Deposit Bonus 500% Up To 1000$||Claim Bonus1Win Casino Review|
|7||Welcome Bonus Up To €1500 + 150 Free Spins||Claim Bonus1xSlots Casino Review|
|8||Impressive Library of 500+ Casino Games||Claim BonusBetway Casino Review|
Why Do Online Casinos Get Blacklisted?
So what does a casino have to do (or not do) in order to get blacklisted? A few of the main things that cause casinos to get blacklisted are summarized below:
- Payments aren’t made on time – You win some money and go to withdraw it, but it takes considerably longer than it should for your money to get to you. When you contact customer support, there are even further delays.
- You can’t withdraw all your money – You’ve satisfied any bonus requirements but, for some reason, the casino won’t let you withdraw all your money, even though you should be able to. Some casinos may pay you less than what you’ve requested as well.
- Games aren’t fair – All online casino games should use random number generators (RNG) to ensure they’re fair for all players. If a casino doesn’t use a random number generator, its games aren’t fair and customers could have zero chance of winning.
- Terms and conditions aren’t adhered to – Casino operators should always adhere to their terms and conditions, just as players should. If an operator goes against what’s in the fine print (for example, they don’t give you a bonus that you’re entitled to), then this is a sign the casino can’t be trusted.
- Terms and conditions are too unreasonable – Some examples of unreasonable terms and conditions include forcing players to accept bonuses, putting strict limits on how you can use a bonus, putting strict limits on how much you can win with a bonus, and having ridiculously high wagering requirements.
- Customer support isn’t helping – A casino’s customer support team is there to help you with any casino- or game-related issue. If customer support isn’t being helpful at all and won’t do anything to solve your problem, this may be a red flag. You should also be concerned if, during opening hours, you find it hard to actually get to speak to someone.
- Bonus fraud is committed – When a bonus is advertised, you should get what’s clearly stated in the advert. If a casino fails to give you a bonus that you qualify for or only gives you part of it, this may be cause for concern.
- There’s no license – All online casinos should be licensed by at least one regulatory authority. Having a license is a sign that a casino has been independently reviewed and vetted by a third-party organization. If a casino doesn’t have one, there’s no guarantee it’s safe to sign up to. In Kenya, online casinos need to have a license from the Betting Control and Licensing Board Kenya in order to legally operate; if a casino doesn’t have a license from this organization, we recommend that you not sign up.
How To Spot A Dodgy Casino
- One of the easiest ways to tell if a casino is dodgy is if there’s no license. Whenever you scroll down to the bottom of any casino webpage, you should see links to different parts of the site, as well as information about where the casino has obtained its license from. This can be a sentence or two of text, or even just the regulatory authority’s logo.
- Another easy way you can see if a casino should be avoided is to check third-party sites. These sites look over everything a casino has to offer and summarize it for their readers. If reviewers have blacklisted a casino for any reason, they’ll let their readers know and they’ll explain the factors that lead to them blacklisting the casino. As well as reading reviews by established casino review brands, it’s also worth looking at what other players have to say about the casino. A quick online search should help you find out what kind of a reputation a casino has and whether it’s worth signing up for or not.
- There are a few other things to look out for – Make sure that the providers supplying the casino with its games are reputable and trustworthy. A quick online search should help you with this. Also, you should check the terms and conditions to make sure that things are legitimate and reasonable. It’s worth making sure there’s customer support and that you can get in touch with support staff easily. Finally, you should check how much information is supplied about the company behind the casino – if there’s nothing, you may want to sign up elsewhere.
|1||Welcome Bonus 300% up to $1,000||Claim BonusLady Linda Slots Casino Review|
Casino Bonus Fraud
Bonus fraud is committed. When a bonus is advertised, you should get what’s clearly stated in the advert. If a casino fails to give you a bonus that you qualify for or only gives you part of it if casinos offer bonuses to the players and then do not accrue them this may be cause for concern,
- Terms and conditions – Bonus requirements are not always clear and wagering requirements are not mentioned fully.
- Edited bonus terms – unfortunately, it happens too, when terms of bonuses are changed after registration and depositing the funds.
- Understatement of the maximum rate – In the terms of any bonus, it is written that you can wager it without exceeding a certain rate. Reducing the maximum allowable bet to very low values will physically prevent the gambler from wagering the received bonus and taking his winnings.
- The time limit for wagering – The operator credits players with large bonus amounts, but greatly limits the period for wagering these funds. As a result, the client physically does not have time to use the money. There are casinos in which no deposit needs to be activated and wagered within an hour after registration.
- Limitation of the list of slot machines for wagering – In terms of connection to the bonus program, a small list of games is provided. Often these are slot machines with a minimum RTP level, which does not allow wagering the funds or makes the process too delayed. In some cases, the operator also deliberately restricts access to the listed slots under the guise of technical problems.
Most online casinos that you can access in Kenya are reliable and can be trusted. However, a small number of them aren’t trustworthy or honest. Thankfully, the country’s online gambling industry is regulated and it’s quite easy to tell whether a site is safe to sign up to or not. If you’re looking for somewhere new to gamble online, check to see if the casino’s blacklisted – if it isn’t, feel free to sign up; if it is blacklisted, choose one of the many other reputable casinos instead. You can read honest casino reviews on our website and also check the article on how we review online casinos to know what parameters of the gambling establishment we check.
Most online casinos are perfectly safe; it’s only a very small minority that is dodgy and can’t be trusted.
The main reason people attempt to rig online casinos is to extort money from people and to commit fraud or even identity theft.
If you have reason to believe the casino you’re at is dodgy, you shouldn’t deposit any more money and should attempt to withdraw the money in your casino account. Contact customer support if there are any problems.
The casino’s banking page should let you know how long it should take for your withdrawals to get to you. If you’ve waited the specified time and your money still hasn’t reached you, contact the casino’s customer support team.
Even if many review sites list an online casino as being blacklisted, it can take a while for a regulatory authority to find proof that the casino has done enough to deserve.
|1||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To 35000KES||Claim Bonus22Bet Casino Review|