European roulette is the top played version in land-based and online casino sites. The low house edge of 2.6% is one of the major reasons for the popularity of this game. Moreover, the European roulette wheel has 37 pockets as it comes with a single zero. Similar to other variants, the goal is to bet on the pocket the ball will land. Before you play European roulette, it is vital to understand the wheel layout, bets, payouts, and betting strategies.
Top Online Casinos With European Roulette in 2022:
|1||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To 35000KES||Claim Bonus22Bet Casino Review|
|2||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To 162,000 KES + 150 Free Spins||Claim Bonushelabet Casino Review|
|3||Welcome Bonus Package $1500||Claim Bonus888 Casino Review|
|4||Welcome Bonus 100% up to $4000 + 200 Free Spins||Claim BonusDingo Casino Review|
|5||Welcome Bonus 100% up to 25000 KES + 50 FS||Claim BonusCaptainsbet Casino Review|
|6||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To $100 + 100 Free Spins||Claim Bonus7BitCasino Review|
|7||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To $500||Claim Bonusbet O bet Casino Review|
|8||Welcome Bonus Package $1500||Claim Bonus777 Casino Review|
|9||First Deposit Bonus 100% Up To 13000 KES||Claim BonusCyber.Bet Casino Review|
|10||Welcome Bonus Package $3000 + 150 Free Spins||Claim BonusJackMillion Casino Review|
What is European Roulette?
European roulette first appeared in 1842. Like the original roulette, this game also was invented by French, Louis Blanc, and Francois Blanc. They removed the double zero from the wheel to create what we know today as French Roulette. With a single zero, the house edge of this version dropped to 2.6%. The two inventors introduced their new game to Germany, where it was welcomed by many people. Later, they returned to France and built the first modern casino called Monte Carlo. Since then, European roulette is a favorite of people from all over the world.
European Roulette Wheel Layout
European roulette is predominantly popular across all gambling venues and sites. While the rules of playing are the same, the layouts vary slightly. The main difference between the European and American roulette games is the number of divisions on the wheel and the betting area. The wheel in this type of roulette has 37 pockets, and there is a single zero. The numbers 1 to 36 are colored red and black, and the zero pocket is green.
Keep in mind that the number sequence between these two variants differs significantly. Another notable difference is the pockets face the inside part of the wheel. The game’s layout is divided into two sections – the inner and the outer sections.
- The numbers on the right side of the zero are arranged in this pattern: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, and 17 and 19, 21, 23, 25, 27, 30, 32, 34, and 36.
- The numbers on the left side of the zero follow this pattern: 20, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31, 33 and 35, and 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16 and 18.
How to Play European Roulette
It’s pretty easy to play European roulette, whether online or at brick-and-mortar casinos. Of course, you don’t have to be an expert to spin the roulette wheel. Though this is a lack-based game, you need to familiarise yourself with the rules and general game flow. You must keep in mind that this game has 37 pockets and a single zero. As with other versions, players aim to predict where the roulette ball will land.
Additionally, players must decide the amount and the pocket they think the ball will settle. The winning numbers are paid once the wheel has stopped.
Note that European roulette has different types of bets to choose from. These are the main bets and the payout you will get:
The following are the outside bets in European roulette:
- Straight Up Bet: It is a bet on a particular number and pays 35 to 1.
- Split Bet: It is a bet on two adjacent numbers and has a payout of 17 to 1.
- Street Bet: It is a bet covering a row of three numbers and has a payout of 11 to 1.
- Corner Bet: It is a bet on four numbers that form a square. The payout is 8 to 1.
- Six Line Bet: It is a bet on two adjacent rows and has a payout of 5 to 1.
The following are the outside bets you can play in European roulette:
- Red or Black Bet: You bet on whether the ball will land on red or black boxes. The payout is 1 to 1.
- Odd/Even Bet: You bet on whether the ball will land on an odd or even number. The payout is 1 to 1.
- High/Low Bet: You bet on whether the outcome will be a low or high number.
- Column Bet: Bet on whether the following numbers will cover the whole layout or column.
- Dozen Bet: The bet features 12 numbers and pays 2 to 1.
|1||Welcome Bonus 100% Up To 162,000 KES + 150 Free Spins||Claim Bonushelabet Casino Review|
European Roulette Betting Strategies
European roulette is a game of chance, meaning you cannot use strategies to lower the odds in your favor. But you can apply various betting systems to optimize your winning opportunities. Here are common roulette strategies you can use The Martingale Strategy – This system requires you to double your bet each time you lose a hand. The D’Alembert Strategy – You must increase your chances by one after every loss and multiply by one after a win. The Fibonacci Strategy – This system is based on a particular sequence that is the total of two numbers before it. All-In Strategy – You must choose a number and stake your whole bankroll on it.
European Roulette Tips for Beginners
If you are new to European roulette, we’ve shared several tips and tricks that you can use to play and win more.
- Start with the outside bets as they are simple.
- Learn the roulette rules.
- Spread your bets to win more.
- Have money management skills.
- Play at a licensed casino.
- If you are a beginner, play for free to practice and learn.
European roulette is, without a doubt, the most popular and common casino game in Kenyan casinos and globally. It is simple, but it also has immersive and engaging gameplay. Take time to learn the ins and outs of this magnificent game and practice it for free before playing for real money.
This game uses RNG software to generate fair outcomes.
Sure, you can play in fun mode at leading Kenyan online casinos.
The edge in European roulette is 2.6%.
Yes, you can play this variant on smartphones and tablets.
Unfortunately, no strategy can reduce the house edge in European roulette.
|1||Welcome Bonus Up To €1500 + 150 Free Spins||Claim Bonus1xSlots Casino Review|